- Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Dental Assisting, Oral Health and Dental Radiographs.
- Studied at RMIT.
- Has more than 10 years of experience in Dental.
- Practice Manager for more than four years, but prior to that was a dental nurse at Fresh Smiles Orthodontics for five years.
Why you enjoy your job/role
- Orthodontics is fun and never the same!
- Building relationships with patients and their families.
- Working for Dr Craig Scott is very rewarding and every day has new challenges.
- The staff at Fresh Smiles Orthodontics make coming to work enjoyable.
A little bit about yourself
- Mum of Two.
- Has two cats called Bella and Lolly.
- Loves spending time with her family and going on walks.
- Can’t eat enough pizza and chicken nuggets.
- Has a bad addiction to Afterpay.