- Six years as an Oral Health Therapist.
- Five and a half years in public Dentistry.
- Oral Health Therapist and Treatment Coordinator.
Why you enjoy your role/job
- Watching the confidence and self-esteem of a patient change over the course of their orthodontic treatment.
A little about yourself
- Fur baby Bruce who is a long-haired dachshund.
- Going to the gym and baking delicious unhealthy treats.
- Loves travelling.
- Favourite food is Asian fusion.
- Grew up on a dairy farm in Echuca and was very allergic to cows’ hair and ryegrass, which didn’t make for a very good farmer’s daughter!