- Bachelor of Oral Health.
- Studied at the University of Melbourne and graduated in 2007.
- Has been working in Orthodontics for more than 10 years.
- Oral Health Therapist and Treatment Coordinator.
Why you enjoy your role/job
- Loves building relationships with the patients and their families over the continuous years that they are part of the practice.
- Loves seeing all the siblings coming through over the years.
- Loves chatting with the patients.
- Enjoys the great sense of community.
A little bit about yourself
- Mum of two
- Loves spending family time in her small town life of Inverleigh.
- Plays netball for Inverleigh.
- Big Geelong Cats supporter.