- Bachelor of Oral Health at the University of Melbourne.
- More than five years’ experience in Orthodontics.
- Oral Health Therapist and Treatment Coordinator.
Why you enjoy your role/job
- Enjoys building friendships with families that we see and getting to see happy patients at the end of their treatment.
- The smiles we see when we remove the patients’ braces are worth their weight in gold.
A little bit about yourself
- Grew up in a small country town in the Mallee.
- Moved to Melbourne to study and then had a sea change to Geelong after meeting husband.
- Mum of two.
- Enjoys family time, going to the beach in summer and getting outdoors with her dog Romeo.