- Bachelor of Oral Health at the University of Melbourne.
- Graduated in 2010.
- Prior to studying worked as a dental nurse for four years.
- Has been involved in Dentistry for more than 15 years.
- Oral Health Therapist/Treatment Coordinator.
- Has worked in many different sectors of the dental industry such as general, public and even demonstrating for La Trobe University dental students.
- Favourite role by far is the role played as an Oral Health Therapist and Treatment Coordinator at Fresh Smiles Orthodontics.
Why you enjoy your role/job
- Orthodontics is very rewarding and enjoyable.
- Seeing people’s smiles change over their treatment time and the exciting moment when we reveal their new smile to them!
- We have the best team at Fresh Smiles Orthodontics and every day is fun with Craig and the staff.
A little bit about yourself
- Runs a busy household with two girls.
- Loves spending time outdoors on the weekend at the beach and going bushwalking.
- Taking her spaniel dog for walks.
- Loves spending time cooking in the kitchen with her family and they are always fighting over who gets to eat the last dumpling!