If you’re looking to straighten your teeth discretely and quickly, then you will love the Invisalign system! This orthodontic treatment uses a series of clear aligner trays to improve your bite and align your teeth.
Just by taking great care of your aligners and wearing them throughout the day, you will see an astounding transformation in your smile.
Thankfully, taking care of your aligners can be quite easy—simply follow these steps!
- Get into the habit of cleaning your aligners regularly using Align Bright. Get straight into a routine!
- Avoid using abrasive materials when cleaning your aligners. Align Bright is the perfect gentle and sterile dissolvable tablet designed especially to keep your aligners crystal clean
- When you remove your aligners, make sure you rinse them.
- Avoid eating with your aligners in! One of the best parts about Invisalign clear aligners lis that you can remove them when needed. This is particularly important when eating and drinking.
- Keep your teeth super clean! Brush and floss whenever you remove your aligners. This ensures you keep your teeth clean and gums healthy.
- Store you aligners in their case during meal times. This also avoids loosing them!