- Doctorate of Clinical Dentistry at the University of Sydney.
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburg examinations.
- Royal Australian college of Dental Surgeons examinations.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery with distinction at the University of Otago.
- Australasian Orthodontic Board certified.
- Spent two years as a house surgeon in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Four years experience as a General Dentist.
Why you enjoy your role/job
- I love being an Orthodontist and find great pleasure in creating beautiful and confident smiles.
- I love watching the change and getting to know the person behind the smile I am working on.
- I’m always looking for ways to achieve better and more efficient results and keeping up to date with the latest technologies to tailor individual needs.
A little about yourself
- Born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand and then moved to Dunedin in the South Island to attend Otago University.
- Travelled to Australia and fell in love with Torquay.
- When not working I like to try and stay fit by running along Geelong’s Waterfront.
- I love spending time with friends and family and enjoy cooking, sailing and going to the beach!